Bali Scooter Rental
Bali scooter rental gives you the opportunity to experience the hidden virgin beaches around the island. Enjoy the less populated hidden areas and the freedom of exploring the quiet, lesser-known streets that link the well-worn paths.
The scooter is the most popular transportation in Bali nowadays. Going on an adventure by riding a Bali4ride scooter around the island could be one of the best options.
Bali4Ride scooter will help you to save a lot of time and money. Our fixed prices mean you never have to worry about unexpected extra fees.
1 Rain Coat
Scooter Rental’s Price
Automatic Scooter 110cc
Automatic Scooter 125cc
Automatic Scooter 155cc
- The minimum Bali scooter rental period is 2×24 hours.
- The rental price is including 2 helmets and 1 raincoat per scooter.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available.
- Fuel policy: It will be fuel in when we deliver the vehicle but not always a full tank. The vehicle must be returned with the fuel in the same condition when we delivered it. Otherwise, a charge will be applied in accordance with the fuel condition.
- As a rental company, we accept a driving license from any country. However, Indonesian traffic police might be asking an International Driving License or Indonesian Driving license (SIM C) which can be issued by the Indonesian Government. For details to obtain the Indonesian Driving License please check our FAQ – How to get a driving license in Bali page.
- If the renter does not possess the driving license and if there is any case with the police caused of this matter, the renter is required to settled the police matter by themself.
- For Indonesian renter required to give the ID Card (KTP or any other valid ID) as our assurance and will be returned at the end of the rental day.
- For foreigners required to provide the photocopy of a valid passport or other valid ID.
- Delivery and collecting the vehicle for free within this area: Ngurah Rai International Airport, Hotel nearby Airport (Kuta or Legian). Charged will be applied for the non-coverage area subject to the location.
- The delivery and collecting are during business hours (8 AM – 9 PM). Charged will be applied if delivery time outside the business hours.
- A charge will be applied for 1 – 4h delay of collecting the scooter, more than 4h will be charged full day rental. Charges rate = 20% * base price * exceed hour(s).
- The renter only allowed to ride the scooter within Bali island and prohibited to bring the scooter outside Bali.
- The renter may cancel the booking at least 1 week before the rental date. For those who made down payment, we will refund your full down payment minus the bank charges / PayPal Fee if it’s applicable. Cancellation before 3 days will have a 50% refund. Otherwise no refund for cancellation for any reason.
- Renter will be asked to sign a rental agreement on the day we deliver the vehicle. Please ensure that you are only signing for items you have selected to rent. If you don’t understand the agreement please ask our staff to explain further. Once you sign the agreement we will not be able to refund payment for item/insurance for whatever reason.
- Scooter insurance is only to cover any damage to Bali4ride scooter.
- Scooter insurance does not cover the passengers or another third party in the case of an accident.
- Scooter insurance will cover any damage up to 1,000,000 IDR. Loss or damage that cost more than 1,000,000 IDR will not be covered. Renter must pay the damaged or the loss if it cost more than 1,000,000 IDR. (For example: total damage cost 1,500,000 IDR. Insurance will cover only 1,000,000 IDR and renter must pay the excess for 500,000 IDR).
- Losing scooters during the rental period will not be covered by the insurance and renter is obliged to pay for the replacement cost based on the market price in Indonesia.
- Insurance does not cover losing or damaging the helmets, raincoat and scooter documentation (STNK).
- Scooter insurance is optional with an additional fee to the basic scooter price.