Bali Snorkeling & Diving are the some of the top activities that people enjoy doing when they’re on the island that is blessed with a beautiful marine life such as the amazing coral reefs and the countless fishes.
Snorkeling is a great way to begin your underwater adventure. It’s a fun and relaxing way to view the colorful and fascinating world that is just beneath the ocean’s surface. Snorkelers use a clear plastic mask and a short plastic tube to breathe while floating face-down on the surface of the water. This way you can observe the coral and the marine life without scaring them away with your movements and without having to come up for air every minute. Just floating and being immersed within the underwater scenery is enough to escape from the hurdles we encounter in everyday life.
Diving is when you’re ready to explore deeper into the blue ocean water. Experience new adventures and explore undiscovered worlds. Diving is not as hard as people think. Experienced or not, everyone is welcome to join us underwater. We offer Scuba Diving, no matter if you’re a beginner or a professional.
Just relax and come to experience this unique feeling.
Location : Nusa Dua Beach
Price (per person)
- Snorkeling: 150,000 IDR (US $11).
- Diving: 400,000 IDR (US $30).
Good to know
- What to bring: swimming and changing clothes, a towel, sun cream, sunglasses.
- Shuttle pick up time between 09:00 – 11:00 AM.
- Free pick up will be available for Central Kuta, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa & Nusa Dua area for a minimum purchase of 4 activities.
- We provide a life jacket for all Water Sports activities.
- All activities are supervised by a trained instructor, for no additional cost.
- For safety reasons, Snorkeling and Diving are subject to cancellation due to weather conditions.