Discover an Ultimate Ubud natural wonders, UNESCO-listed rice terraces, and sacred temples at your own pace on this Bali private full-day tour.
The Campuhan Ridge Walk, the best-known walk in Ubud. Lush, scenic locale known for its mellow hiking trails & sweeping hilltop views. Enjoy the easy nature and easy hiking at central Ubud.
Afterward, we are going to visit Pura Taman Saraswati also known as the Ubud Water Palace. Ubud Water Palace which is a temple for the worship of Lord Saraswati was originally the residential palace of the Sukawati royal family of Ubud. It is now one of the most sacred places in Bali and apart from offering a beautiful lotus pond and water garden
Let’s continue to see the highlights of Ubud on this tour that will introduce you to some of the treasures of the central Bali town. Start by visiting the revered macaques who inhabit the Ubud Monkey Forest. From there spend some time at the Ubud Art Market and visit the Ubud Royal Palace.
Don’t worry, we are not finished yet. Experience the most amazing archeology and discover the natural garden and holy spring at Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) Temple.
Places to visit
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Saraswati Temple Ubud Water Palace
- Monkey Forest
- Ubud Art Market
- Ubud Royal Palace
- Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)
Good to know
- Tour duration: 10 hours. Start between 8-9 AM.
- The tour is a Private Tour exclusively for your party – nobody else.
- English speaking driver.
- What to bring: sun cream, sunglasses, hat, camera, sarong to cover legs or long dress/pants to visit Ubud Water Palace.
- The order of the places to visit can be change and flexible depends on the traffic situation.
- Rarely occurred but possible happens that the places of interest are closed due to the Balinese ceremony. If it’s closed you’ll be offered different places to visit.
- Pick up area covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. Please contact us for other areas.
- Pick up from Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa are for free.
Price (per car)
- Up to 5 persons (Avanza or Xenia) : 750,000 IDR (US $50).
- Up to 6 persons (Innova) : 950,000 IDR (US $62).
- Up to 11 persons (Elf Short) : 1,050,000 IDR (US $70).
- Up to 16 persons (Hiace or Elf Long) : 1,350,000 IDR (US $92).
- Air-conditioned vehicle (including fuel costs).
- English-speaking driver.
- The hotel/villa picks up and drops off. Additional fees might be applicable depending on the hotel location.
- Pick up / Drop off: Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa.
- Entrance Fee.
- Parking and road toll fee.
- Food (Lunch and Dinner) and Drink.
- 10% additional charge (per hour) will be applied if the tour takes more than 10 hours by the time we drop you by the end of the journey.
- Tips / Gratuity.