Take your Bali visit to new heights with us to see the Best of the Best of the Island of God.
About an hour north of Ubud in Bali’s northeast highlands lie the village known as Kintamani and the region of the same name. The star attractions here are Mt. Batur while you are enjoying your delicious Indonesian lunch with a majestic view of Mount and Lake Batur’s view.
After your lunchtime, we are heading to Pura Agung Besakih or Besakih Temple at an altitude of about 1000 meters above sea level, is the biggest Temple in Bali island. In an area of not less than 12km2, Besakih Temple deserves declared as the biggest temple in Bali, even in Indonesia. With a background of Mount Agung, Besakih Temple which occupies the downhill was designed so beautifully to the rhythm of the land’s slope.
To end your journey with awesome-ness, we are going to visit Taman Kertha Gosa. Kertha Gosa means – “the place where the king meets with his ministries to discuss questions of justice”. A superb example of Klungkung architecture, it features a ceiling covered with fine 20th-century paintings in Kamasan (aka Wayang) style. These replaced the original 19th-century cloth paintings, which had deteriorated over time, and depict the Garuda story among other scenes.
Places to visit
- Kintamani Village (Mount Batur and Lake Batur view)
- Besakih Temple
- Taman Kertha Gosa
Good to know
- Tour duration: 10 hours. Start between 8-9 AM.
- The tour is a Private Tour exclusively for your party – nobody else.
- English speaking driver.
- What to bring: sun cream, sunglasses, hat, camera.
- The order of the places to visit can be change and flexible depends on the traffic situation.
- Rarely occurred but possible happens that the places of interest are closed due to the Balinese ceremony. If it’s closed you’ll be offered different places to visit.
- Pick up area covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. Please contact us for other areas.
- Pick up from Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa are for free.
Price (per car)
- Up to 5 persons (Avanza or Xenia) : 750,000 IDR (US $58).
- Up to 6 persons (Innova) : 950,000 IDR (US $73) .
- Up to 11 persons (Elf Short) : 1,050,000 IDR (US $80).
- Up to 16 persons (Hiace or Elf Long) : 1,350,000 IDR (US $103).
Available at Extra Cost
- Entrance fee and Lunch with Kintamani and Mount Batur view: 225,000 IDR (US $17) (per person).
- Hotel picks up and drops off in Ubud area: 100,000 IDR (US $7) (per car). Any other covers areas are for free. Please contact us for the additional price for outside covers areas.
- Air-conditioned vehicle (including fuel costs).
- English speaking driver.
- The hotel/villa picks up and drops off.
- Pick up / Drop off: Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa.
- Optional: Entrance fee and Lunch – Indonesian buffet with additional cost 225,000 IDR (US $17) (per person).
- Entrance Fee. (Available at Extra Cost).
- Food (Lunch and Dinner) and Drink. (Available at Extra Cost).
- 10% additional charge (per hour) will be applied if the tour takes more than 10 hours by the time we drop you by the end of the journey.
- Tips / Gratuity.