Join this Bali Full Day Tour with return transfers to enjoy the traditional Bali Barong Dance.
Enjoy the magnificent, sacred Balinese Barong Dance performance and continue to check out the local handicrafts, including batik in Batubulan, gold and silver jewelry in Celuk, and wood sculptures in Mas.
Your day is getting better by enjoying the stunning Tegalalang Rice Terrace, part of the Cultural Landscape of Bali Province UNESCO World Heritage Site, which comprises cascading emerald-green fields worked by local rice farmers. Then continue with a walk around the Coffee Plantation and taste authentic Bali coffees & teas.
This trip also brings you to Kintamani About an hour north of Ubud in Bali’s northeast highlands lie the village known as Kintamani and the region of the same name. The star attractions here are Mt. Batur while you are enjoying your delicious Indonesian lunch with a majestic view of Mount and Lake Batur’s view.
After your lunchtime, we are heading to Pura Agung Besakih or Besakih Temple at an altitude of about 1000 meters above sea level, is the biggest Temple in Bali island. In an area of not less than 12km2, Besakih Temple deserves declared as the biggest temple in Bali, even in Indonesia. With a background of Mount Agung, Besakih Temple which occupies the downhill was designed so beautifully to the rhythm of the land’s slope.
Be ready to have the best moment of your life!
Places to visit
- Traditional Barong Dance
- Artisan village tour (Celuk, Mas and Tohpati), to see the production of silver wood, and batik
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Coffee Plantation
- Kintamani Village (Mount Batur and Lake Batur view)
- Pura Besakih
Good to know
- Tour duration: 10 hours. Start between 8-9 AM.
- The tour is a Private Tour exclusively for your party – nobody else.
- English speaking driver.
- What to bring: sun cream, sunglasses, hat, camera.
- The order of the places to visit can be change and flexible depends on the traffic situation.
- Rarely occurred but possible happens that the places of interest are closed due to the Balinese ceremony. If it’s closed you’ll be offered different places to visit.
- Pick up area covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. Please contact us for other areas.
- Pick up from Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa are for free.
Price (per car)
- Up to 5 persons (Avanza or Xenia) : 850,000 IDR (US $58).
- Up to 6 persons (Innova) : 1,050,000 IDR (US $73) .
- Up to 11 persons (Elf Short) : 1,150,000 IDR (US $80).
- Up to 16 persons (Hiace or Elf Long) : 1,450,000 IDR (US $103).
- Air-conditioned vehicle (including fuel costs).
- English-speaking driver.
- The hotel/villa picks up and drops off. Additional fees might be applicable depending on the hotel location.
- Pick up / Drop off: Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa.
- Entrance fee.
- Parking and road toll fee.
- Barong dance performance.
- Food (Lunch and Dinner) and Drink.
- 10% additional charge (per hour) will be applied if the tour takes more than 10 hours by the time we drop you by the end of the journey.
- Tips / Gratuity.