Snap the picture of the most iconic Instagram picture at Handara Gate of Heaven, Lake Beratan and Ulun Danu Temple, Hidden Hills Wanagiri Swing, and Banyumala Waterfalls.
The Iconic Handara Gate is the most Instagrammed attraction on the island which can be found at the entrance to Handara Golf Resort in the Bedugul region, North Bali.
Not far from Handara Gate, we will visit another favorite Instagram picture Lake Beratan (Danau Beratan) and Pura Ulun Danu (Temple Ulun Danu) and also known as the Floating Temple, is one of the most mesmerizing temples in Bali. Built over 350 years ago, this temple houses waterside gardens and meru shrines that are so well-known in Bali. Lake Beratan is the second largest lake in Bali and is the source of irrigation for rice fields and plantations across the entire Bedugul Village.
Don’t post the picture yet, complete your Instagram picture collection after visiting Hidden Hills Wanagiri Swing and Banyumala Waterfalls.
Wanagiri Hidden Hills is located to the north of Bali and is becoming a popular tourist attraction for people looking to get a photo at one of the many unique bamboo structures. The most popular attraction at the Wanagiri Hidden Hills is the giant bird’s nest, as well as the swings and lookouts overlooking the lake. There are a variety of nests and swings to choose from so you’ll be sure to get plenty of good photos for Instagram.
Banyumala Waterfalls is the most beautiful twin waterfall in North Bali. Two epic waterfalls separated only by the rocks holding them together, and a huge swimming hole at the bottom. There’s plenty of space for all visitors to enjoy a swim in the crystal clear waters, and it’s ideal for jumping in and freshening off after the trek down.
Say cheeseeeee for your Bali Instagram picture, but the most important thing you will have an unforgettable moment exploring Bali Northern Germs with our Bali Full Day Tour.
Places to visit
- Handara Iconic Instagram Gate
- Danau Beratan (Lake Beratan)
- Pura Ulun Danu (Ulun Danu Temple)
- Hidden Hills Wanagiri Swing
- Banyumala Waterfalls
Good to know
- Tour duration: 10 hours. Start between 8-9 AM.
- The tour is a Private Tour exclusively for your party – nobody else.
- English speaking driver.
- What to bring: sun cream, sunglasses, hat, camera, changing clothes.
- The order of the places to visit can be change and flexible depends on the traffic situation.
- Rarely occurred but possible happens that the places of interest are closed due to the Balinese ceremony. If it’s closed you’ll be offered different places to visit.
- Pick up area covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. Please contact us for other areas.
- Pick up from Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa are for free.
Price (per car)
- Up to 5 persons (Avanza or Xenia) : 850,000 IDR (US $58).
- Up to 6 persons (Innova) : 1,050,000 IDR (US $73) .
- Up to 11 persons (Elf Short) : 1,150,000 IDR (US $80).
- Up to 16 persons (Hiace or Elf Long) : 1,450,000 IDR (US $103).
- Air-conditioned vehicle (including fuel costs).
- English-speaking driver.
- The hotel/villa picks up and drops off. Additional fees might be applicable depending on the hotel location.
- Pick up / Drop off: Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa.
- Entrance fee.
- Parking and road toll fee.
- Food (Lunch and Dinner) and Drink.
- 10% additional charge (per hour) will be applied if the tour takes more than 10 hours by the time we drop you by the end of the journey.
- Tips / Gratuity.