Experience the most Bali Instagram spots picture in the east of Bali.
Let’s start your journey to the east side of Bali with your expert Bali Private Driver to visit Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang temple. Lempuyang temple is the highest temple in Bali. You will see the famous Gate of Heaven overlook to Agung volcano the biggest volcano in Bali. From this Gate, you will see The Heaven of beautiful Bali like you are standing in the sky.
We continue to visit Taman Tirta Gangga Water Palace. Taman Tirta Gangga is a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden and stone carvings and statues. The one-hectare complex was built in 1946 by the late King of Karangasem but was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963. It has been lovingly re-built and restored and has an air of authentic royal magnificence.
The centerpiece of the palace is an eleven tiered fountain and there are many beautiful carvings and statues adorning the gardens. The area around Tirta Gangga is noted for its rice paddy terraces.
Our next stop is the Taman Ujung Water Palace. Ujung Water Palace is located on the east coast of Bali island. It was once a royal palace and today is a bustling tourist attraction with beautiful scenery. The palace has three large pools. In the middle of the pool, there is the main building named Gili Bale, connected to the edge of the pool by a bridge.
As long as we still see the daylight, we would like to continue our journey to pristine Blue Lagoon Beach. Blue Lagoon Beach is one amongst the secreted beach in east Bali Island and referred to as a submerged paradise, the water is heat and therefore the aquatic life is plenteous. The beach lies simply northeast of the most beach of ‘Padangbai’ and is encircled by lush green and rocky hills on each side. Here you’ll be able to decide a sunbathing spot right the sand or, if you like, select an area within the shade because the entire fringe of the beach is lined with palm trees.
Can’t wait to post those Instagram pictures yet?
Places to visit
- Gate of Heaven – Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace (Taman Tirta Gangga)
- Taman Ujung Water Palace
- Blue Lagoon Beach (If time permit)
Good to know
- Tour duration: 10 hours. Start between 8-9 AM.
- The tour is a Private Tour exclusively for your party – nobody else.
- English speaking driver.
- Gate of Heaven – Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang is a very popular tourist spot to take a picture, therefore please expect to spend 2-3 hours at the busy day in order able to take the famous Instagram picture.
- What to bring: sun cream, sunglasses, hat, camera.
- The order of the places to visit can be change and flexible depends on the traffic situation.
- Rarely occurred but possible happens that the places of interest are closed due to the Balinese ceremony. If it’s closed you’ll be offered different places to visit.
- Pick up area covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. Please contact us for other areas.
- Pick up from Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa are for free.
Price (per car)
- Up to 5 persons (Avanza or Xenia) : 750,000 IDR (US $58).
- Up to 6 persons (Innova) : 950,000 IDR (US $73) .
- Up to 11 persons (Elf Short) : 1,050,000 IDR (US $80).
- Up to 16 persons (Hiace or Elf Long) : 1,350,000 IDR (US $103).
Available at Extra Cost
- Entrance fee: 50,000 IDR (US $4) (per person).
- Hotel picks up and drops off for Ubud area: 100,000 IDR (US $7) (per car). Any other covers areas are for free. Please contact us for the additional price for outside covers areas.
- Air-conditioned vehicle (including fuel costs).
- English speaking driver.
- The hotel/villa picks up and drops off.
- Pick up / Drop off: Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa.
- Optional: entrance fee with additional cost 50,000 IDR (US $4) (per person).
- Entrance fee. (Available at Extra Cost).
- Food (Lunch and Dinner) and Drink.
- 10% additional charge (per hour) will be applied if the tour takes more than 10 hours by the time we drop you by the end of the journey.
- Tips / Gratuity.