Explore the beauty of Bedugul with this Bali Full Day Tour.
The Taman Ayun Temple one of the most attractive temples of Bali. It is situated in a beautiful park near Mengwi in the south of Bali. A royal water temple, built for the kings of Mengwi, Taman Ayun Temple (also known as Pura Taman Ayun and Mengwi Temple) forms part of Bali’s UNESCO World Heritage Site. With some 50 buildings, including many-tiered shrines, a moat, river, park, gardens, and streams, Taman Ayun is one of Indonesia’s most beautiful Hindu temples.
Exploration at Bedugul won’t be complete without Lake Beratan (Danau Beratan) and Pura Ulun Danu (Temple Ulun Danu) and also known as the Floating Temple, is one of the most mesmerizing temples in Bali. Built over 350 years ago, this temple houses waterside gardens and meru shrines that are so well-known in Bali. Lake Beratan is the second largest lake in Bali and is the source of irrigation for rice fields and plantations across the entire Bedugul Village.
Bedugul has Indonesia’s largest Botanic Garden also known as Kebun Raya Bedugul containing the island’s biggest collection of wild orchids and receiving over half-a-million visitors each year.
Nestled in the refreshingly cool, mountainous region of Bedugul in central Bali, the 157-hectare Garden is an easy day trip, around 90 minutes’ drive north of Denpasar. The sprawling, peaceful Garden is a mix of green, open space, landscaped gardens, unique plant collections and remnant tropical forest set against the misty slopes of Tapak Hill.
After traveling from Bedugul and before continuing the journey to the Tanah Lot, we will stop at the Alas Kedaton monkey forest. Small forest temple & animal sanctuary with many free-roaming monkeys on the grounds.
Your exquisite day will be complete by enjoying the sunset at Tanah Lot temple. Tanah Lot temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home to the ancient Hindu pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot, a popular tourist and cultural icon for photography.
We guarantee the best moment of your holiday in Bali!
Places to visit
- Pura Taman Ayun (Taman Ayun Temple)
- Danau Beratan (Lake Beratan)
- Pura Ulundanu (Ulundanu Temple)
- Kebun Raya Bedugul (Bali Botanic Garden).
- Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest.
- Pura (Temple) Tanah Lot for Sunset.
Good to know
- Tour duration: 10 hours. Start between 8-9 AM.
- The tour is a Private Tour exclusively for your party – nobody else.
- English speaking driver.
- What to bring: sun cream, sunglasses, hat, camera.
- The order of the places to visit can be change and flexible depends on the traffic situation.
- Rarely occurred but possible happens that the places of interest are closed due to the Balinese ceremony. If it’s closed you’ll be offered different places to visit.
- Pick up area covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. Please contact us for other areas.
- Pick up from Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa are for free.
Price (per car)
- Up to 5 persons (Avanza or Xenia) : 750,000 IDR (US $50).
- Up to 6 persons (Innova) : 950,000 IDR (US $65).
- Up to 11 persons (Elf Short) : 1,050,000 IDR (US $73).
- Up to 16 persons (Hiace or Elf Long) : 1,350,000 IDR (US $96).
- Air-conditioned vehicle (including fuel costs).
- English-speaking driver.
- The hotel/villa picks up and drops off. Additional fees might be applicable depending on the hotel location.
- Pick up / Drop off: Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa.
- Optional: entrance fee with additional cost 200,000 IDR (US $15) (per person).
- Entrance fee.
- Parking and road toll fee.
- Food (Lunch and Dinner) and Drink.
- 10% additional charge (per hour) will be applied if the tour takes more than 10 hours by the time we drop you by the end of the journey.
- Tips / Gratuity.