Discover the beauty of South Bali with our Bali Full Day Tour.
Start the journey by visit the Water Blow in Nusa Dua that lets you witness the awesome power of nature as large waves from the Indian Ocean constantly crash against the jagged limestone edges on the peninsula’s south-eastern cliff.
Continue the excitement of the day by visiting one of the beaches of your dream. Dreamland Beach is one of the ‘hidden’ beaches of Bali, offering stretches of white sand secluded by limestone cliffs that line the rugged coastline of the southern Bukit Peninsula.
The next stop is rising from the rugged hills of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, the magnificent Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) statue stands to watch over the island. The towering statue is Bali’s most iconic landmark and depicts the Hindu God Wisnu, atop his mount, the mythical eagle, Garuda.
Last but not least, enjoy the magical sunset and Kecak Fire Dance at Uluwatu Temple. An ancient temple perched atop towering seaside cliffs. At Uluwatu Temple, one of Bali’s most important directional temples, Ganesha statues welcome visitors who’ve come to enjoy spectacular views, observe wild monkeys, or watch a traditional Balinese dance at sunset.
Places to visit
- Water Blow Nusa Dua
- Dreamland OR Padang Padang Beach
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) Cultural Park
- Uluwatu Temple
- Kecak Fire Dance
Good to know
- Tour duration: 10 hours. Start between 8-9 AM.
- The tour is a Private Tour exclusively for your party – nobody else.
- English speaking driver.
- What to bring: sun cream, sunglasses, hat, swimwear, changing clothes, beach towel, camera.
- The order of the places to visit can be change and flexible depends on the traffic situation.
- Rarely occurred but possible happens that the places of interest are closed due to the Balinese ceremony. If it’s closed you’ll be offered different places to visit.
- Pick up area covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. Please contact us for other areas.
- Pick up from Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa are for free.
Price (per car)
- Up to 5 persons (Avanza or Xenia) : 750,000 IDR (US $50).
- Up to 6 persons (Innova) : 850,000 IDR (US $62).
- Up to 11 persons (Elf Short) : 1,000,000 IDR (US $70).
- Up to 16 persons (Hiace or Elf Long) : 1,300,000 IDR (US $92).
- Air-conditioned vehicle (including fuel costs).
- English-speaking driver.
- The hotel/villa picks up and drops off. Additional fees might be applicable depending on the hotel location.
- Pick up / Drop off for free: Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa.
- Entrance fee.
- Parking and road toll fee.
- Kecak fire dance show.
- Food (Lunch and Dinner) and Drink.
- 10% additional charge (per hour) will be applied if the tour takes more than 10 hours when we drop you off by the end of the journey.