Visit the Artisan villages around Ubud on a full-day tour of Balinese culture.
Check out the local handicrafts, including batik in Batubulan, gold and silver jewelry in Celuk, and wood sculptures in Mas and visit Batuan Temple.
Afterward, you will experience the most amazing archeology temple and discover the natural garden and holy spring at Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) Temple.
The second templet that you are going to visit is the Saraswati Temple Ubud Water Palace. Ubud Water Palace is dedicated to honoring the Hindu Goddess Saraswati, the goddess of learning, literature, and art. This temple is very beautiful and artistic, so many tourists who come to see its charm. Pura Taman Saraswati has a water garden and lotus pond at the center of its attraction as a tourist attraction.
The next journey is a little bit walk at The Campuhan Ridge Walk, the best-known walk in Ubud. Lush, scenic locale known for its mellow hiking trails & sweeping hilltop views. Enjoy the easy nature and easy hiking at central Ubud. This is also a great spot to take Instagram pictures.
Tour in Ubud won’t be completed without visiting the Ubud Monkey Forest.
What are you waiting for?
Places to visit
- Artisan village tour (Celuk, Mas and Tohpati), to see the production of silver wood, and batik
- Batuan Temple
- Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)
- Saraswati Hindu Temple / Ubud Water Palace
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Monkey Forest
Good to know
- Tour duration: 10 hours. Start between 8-9 AM.
- The tour is a Private Tour exclusively for your party – nobody else.
- English speaking driver.
- What to bring: sun cream, sunglasses, hat, camera, sarong to cover legs or long dress/pants to visit Ubud Water Palace.
- The order of the places to visit can be change and flexible depends on the traffic situation.
- Rarely occurred but possible happens that the places of interest are closed due to the Balinese ceremony. If it’s closed you’ll be offered different places to visit.
- Pick up area covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. Please contact us for other areas.
- Pick up from Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa are for free.
Price (per car)
- Up to 5 persons (Avanza or Xenia) : 600,000 IDR (US $50).
- Up to 6 persons (Innova) : 800,000 IDR (US $62).
- Up to 11 persons (Elf Short) : 900,000 IDR (US $70).
- Up to 16 persons (Hiace or Elf Long) : 1,200,000 IDR (US $92).
Available at Extra Cost
- Entrance fee: 175,000 IDR (US $13) (per person).
- Hotel picks up and drops off in Ubud area: 100,000 IDR (US $7) (per car). Any other covers areas are for free. Please contact us for the additional price for outside covers areas.
- Air-conditioned vehicle (including fuel costs).
- English speaking driver.
- The hotel/villa picks up and drops off.
- Pick up / Drop off: Airport Ngurah Rai or Cruise Port Tanjung Benoa.
- Optional: entrance fee with additional cost 175,000 IDR (US $13) (per person).
- Entrance Fee. (Available at Extra Cost).
- Food (Lunch and Dinner) and Drink.
- 10% additional charge (per hour) will be applied if the tour takes more than 10 hours by the time we drop you by the end of the journey.
- Tips / Gratuity.